De Vere Beaumont Estate
At the heart of De Vere Beaumont Estate in Old Windsor, sits an 18th-century mansion, a chapel, 429 bedrooms, 50 event spaces and a Georgian white house, set in 40 acres of parkland grounds.
Throughout 2018, an £11 million investment project saw the creation of a new Restaurant & Bar ‘1705’, the refurbishment of our bedrooms, event spaces and Reception, in addition to the majority of our public area spaces.
What is the main purpose of the role?
In-keeping with De Vere's Brand Pillar of celebrating the great outdoors, an opportunity has arisen to join our expanding Grounds Team.
Reporting to the Head Gardener, you will ensure the efficient and accurate completion of all scheduled tasks whilst supporting on wider grounds/maintenance-related projects across the Estate.
Using a range of equipment and machinery you will ensure that our grounds are maintained to the highest standard with an eye for detail.
The Ideal Candidate
De Vere Beaumont Estate is set amongst 40 acres of grounds, therefore previous experience within a similar role and sized grounds would be advantageous (although not essential).
You will be confident to take the lead on tasks set by the Head Gardener, with an organised working style and clear communication.
We pride ourselves on our consistently positive guest feedback relating to our grounds, so we know that finding the next Gardener to join the team is key for our success.
- £20,000 per annum
- Additional hotel based financial incentive and recognition schemes
- Access to our Exclusively Yours online benefits portal which provides discounts/cashback on travel, leisure activities, health, retail and motoring
- Discounted colleague and family rates for accommodation within all De Vere hotels
- Long service awards and recognition which increase with service, including complimentary accommodation, food and drink plus extras
- Excellent training and development opportunities within the venue and across De Vere, including opportunities to complete nationally accredited qualifications
- Access to our Inspire Online learning portal, with e-learning modules including Microsoft Office, Hospitality service, Food Safety, compliance and professional development
- Complimentary taxi for the first five miles if travelling to/from work outside of bus times
- Free meals on duty in our refurbished Colleague Canteen
- Complimentary use of the Leisure Club Gym and Swimming Pool
- Free on-site car parking
- Paid opportunities to join colleague committees regarding social events and guest service
- Annual social events including our Colleague Christmas Party and Summer BBQs