De Vere Devonport House
Right in the heart of Greenwich, famed for its maritime history and naval links, sits Devonport House, well known and popular for hosting fantastic weddings and conferences. It's a great venue to work if you want to develop your career in hospitality as we regularly have opportunities within our hotel teams including reception, restaurant, housekeeping, kitchen, weddings, and meeting and events.
We have a tight knit team at Devonport House, and we really take the care to promote our training and development opportunities across all our teams, offering our colleagues great scope for building an exciting career in hospitality.
Food and Beverage Assistant - Casual Hours
Main purpose of the role:
You’ll be responsible for delivering the highest standard of food and beverages to all our customers, in order to ensure guest satisfaction. Serving customers in a friendly and professional manner, you’ll ensure their food and drink arrives smoothly and efficiently. Responsible for ensuring the food and beverage facilities are always well presented, you’ll always be focussed on great customer experience.
The ideal candidate:
We’re looking for someone who is naturally passionate about creating a great hospitality environment that delivers fantastic customer service. Ideally you will:
- Be engaging, outgoing and confident
- Have an eye for detail
- Find achieving great customer service highly motivating
- A competitive salary
- Access to our Exclusively Yours, Voluntary Benefits portal, which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
- Discounted accommodation with competitive colleague rates at our other hotels
- Excellent training and development opportunities within the hotel, the Company and our online e-learning portal
- Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
- Free meals on duty
- Free uniform provided
Please take a look.