De Vere Devonport House
It's where Maritime History meets the modern day and the place where you could sail into your next career move at De Vere Devonport House. Based in Greenwich on a World Heritage site and brimming with character this property offers 99 bedrooms and 13 meeting rooms, an array of events and weddings, a bar and a mouth-watering restaurant; offering plenty of scope for your next career move.
Food & Beverage Receptionist
What is the main purpose of the role?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Guest Experience Agent to join our team. You will report to the Guest Experience Manager with the purpose of looking after all guest requests. You will be responsible for delivering check in and and out along with pantry sales and beverage service. You will be accounatble for full reception coverage and expected busy beverage revenue evenings.
The Ideal Candidate
It is essential you have an excellent attention to detail and can deliver work to demanding guests, working well under pressure. You should have excellent communication and multitasking skills and be flexible and adaptable with the willingness to surprise and delight guests.
- A competitive salary
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
- Hotel based incentive and recognition schemes
- Access to our Exclusively Yours, Voluntary Benefits portal, which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
- Discounted accommodation with competitive colleague rates at our other hotels
- Long service awards which increase with length of service
- Excellent training and development opportunities within the hotel, the Company and our online e-learning portal
- Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
- Free meals on duty
Please take a look.