De Vere Latimer Estate
Latimer Estate is full of history, and has a reputation for being a “secret home” of Britain when it was a top secret centre for military intelligence in World War II. But it’s no secret now that working at Latimer Estate means career opportunities, training and development as we offer a fantastic range of roles in our newly refurbished hotel. Working with a diverse range of clients and guests means we regularly have opportunities in departments such as conference, events & banqueting, bars & restaurants, reception, weddings, housekeeping, and grounds and maintenance to name a few.
Our team at Latimer Estate has a strong of mission and purpose, and we know how to say thank you to our colleagues for working hard: ice creams in hot weather, afternoon tea treats for teams and Easter family parties are just some of the ways we show our appreciation. We also offer subsidised transport to the surrounding area, including Chalfont and Latimer station, making us accessible from Hemel Hempstead, Watford and High Wycombe.
Food and Beverage Assistant - Apprenticeship
Main purpose of the role:
As an Apprentice Food and Beverage Assistants, you’ll be responsible for delivering the highest standard of food and beverages to all our customers, in order to ensure guest satisfaction. Serving customers in a friendly and professional manner, you’ll ensure their food and drink arrives smoothly and efficiently. Responsible for ensuring the food and beverage facilities are always well presented, you’ll always be focussed on great customer experience.
Through completing our Food and Beverage Assistant Apprenticeship you wil gain a Level 2 Hospitality Team Member Apprenticeship qualification, balancing work and learning whilst being absolutely dedicated to the apprenticeship programme.
The ideal candidate:
We’re looking for someone who is naturally passionate about creating a great hospitality environment that delivers fantastic customer service. You'll be engaging, outgoing and confident with a great an eye for detail and find achieving great customer service highly motivating.
- A competitive salary
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
- Hotel based incentive and recognition schemes
- Access to our Exclusively Yours, Voluntary Benefits portal, which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
- Discounted accommodation with competitive colleague rates at our other hotels
- Long service awards which increase with length of service
- Excellent training and development opportunities within the hotel, the Company and our online e-learning portal
- Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
- Free meals on duty
- Free uniform provided
Please take a look.