De Vere Latimer Estate
Latimer Estate is full of history, and has a reputation for being a “secret home” of Britain when it was a top secret centre for military intelligence in World War II. But it’s no secret now that working at Latimer Estate means career opportunities, training and development as we offer a fantastic range of roles in our newly refurbished hotel. Working with a diverse range of clients and guests means we regularly have opportunities in departments such as conference, events & banqueting, bars & restaurants, reception, weddings, housekeeping, and grounds and maintenance to name a few.
Our team at Latimer Estate has a strong of mission and purpose, and we know how to say thank you to our colleagues for working hard: ice creams in hot weather, afternoon tea treats for teams and Easter family parties are just some of the ways we show our appreciation. We also offer subsidised transport to the surrounding area, including Chalfont and Latimer station, making us accessible from Hemel Hempstead, Watford and High Wycombe.
Main purpose of the role:
Our bars are vibrant places to work and are central to our guest's overall hotel experience. Fantastic service, an intuitive approach with customers and an eye for detail are therefore what we look for in our Bar Assistant colleagues.
You'll be responsible for ensuring our guests have a great experience, making sure drinks arrive smoothly and efficiently. It's important our guests always enjoy our bar and restaurant spaces so you'll make sure they're well presented, clean and tidy; you'll just have a natural sense of pride in your work. Our customer journey is paramount, so you'll know how to deliver fantastic experiences for our customers, time and time again.
The ideal candidate:
Passionate and motivated to always deliver fantastic customer service, you are:
- Engaging, outgoing and confident
- Detail focussed
- Intuitive with customers needs
- Motivated by achieving great customer service
- Proud to deliver great service
- A competitive salary
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
- Hotel based incentive and recognition schemes
- Access to our Exclusively Yours, Voluntary Benefits portal, which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
- Discounted accommodation with competitive colleague rates at our other hotels
- Long service awards which increase with length of service
- Excellent training and development opportunities within the hotel, the Company and our online e-learning portal
- Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
- Free meals on duty
- Free uniform provided
Please take a look.