De Vere Beaumont Estate
At the heart of De Vere Beaumont Estate in Old Windsor, sits an 18th-century mansion, a chapel, 429 bedrooms, 50 event spaces and a Georgian white house, set in 40 acres of parkland grounds.
Throughout 2018, an £11 million investment project saw the creation of a new Restaurant & Bar ‘1705’, the refurbishment of our bedrooms, event spaces and Reception, in addition to the majority of our public area spaces.
Housekeeping & Linen Porter
What is the main purpose of the role?
You will support the Housekeeping team with the storage, distribution and portering of all hotel linen. You will also support with additional requests for transportation of housekeeping equipment and any requests from guests.
The Linen Porter will also ensure tidiness and cleanliness of all linen cupboards, store rooms and back of house areas as required.
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for someone with a passion for customer service, a great self-motivator with a positive attitude and a keen eye for detail.
- £8.21 per hour, on an hourly-paid full time contract with opportunities for overtime
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
- Complimentary taxi for the first five miles when travelling to/from work outside of bus times
- Free meals on duty
- Complimentary use of the Leisure Club Gym and Swimming Pool
- Free on-site car parking
- Hotel based financial incentive and recognition schemes
- Access to our Exclusively Yours online benefits portal which provides discounts/cashback on travel, leisure activities, health, retail and motoring
- Excellent training and development opportunities within the venue and across De Vere, including opportunities to complete nationally accredited qualifications
- Access to our Inspire Online learning portal, with e-learning modules including professional development and compliance
- Discounted colleague and family rates for accommodation within all De Vere hotels
- Long service awards and recognition which increase with service, including complimentary accommodation, food and drink plus extras
Please take a look.