De Vere Cotswold Water Park
As one of the largest hotels in the Cotswold area, De Vere Cotswold Water Park hosts many fun and exciting weddings, events and meetings such as Alice in Wonderland themed dinners, theatrical conferences and Narnia themed events. We also boast four lakeside locations for our guests to eat and drink, a destination spa, 20+ meeting rooms and more than 300 bedrooms.
Our colleagues work closely together to ensure our guests receive fantastic service, every time, so we regularly say thank you by hosting colleague events such as "Fizz Fridays", pizza lunches, Easter Hunts, and regular free refreshments from the ice cream van during the summer. We can offer a range of exciting career opportunities across our wide and varied departments, including conference & events, restaurants, bars, kitchen, housekeeping, spa and leisure, front of house and maintenance, to just to name a few.
Chef de Partie - Old Boathouse Bar & Restaurant
Love food. Love your job.
Passion, drive, enthusiasm: that’s what we look for in our chefs.
Chef, for starters we offer all Chef de Parties a £750 Welcome Bonus*
Our Chef de Partie colleagues really are vital members of our kitchen brigades; that’s why we will offer you a phenomenal £750 Welcome Bonus* for joining De Vere. Would you need to relocate for this opportunity? Fear not, we offer chefs who do need to relocate more than 50 miles a fantastic Relocation Package of £1500** plus a free two night stay for yourself or family to visit.
A Chef career with De Vere, whether you are a Commis Chef, Chef De Partie or a senior Chef, means variety, industry leading professional development, fun at work and career prestige, because you’ll be working for one of the brightest brands in hospitality.
You’ll work in a busy and hardworking team environment, where you’ll continually learn and develop, and have the opportunity to join our Chef Development Programmes.
We know you love food: we want you to love your career just as much. We’ve already had outstanding success with our bespoke in-house Chef Academy, offering Level 2 & 3 qualifications that run for Commis Chefs, Chef De Parties, Sous Chefs, up to Head Chef level.
As a Chef de Partie you will:
• Prepare, cook and present dishes within your speciality.
• Support and mentor / train any Demi-Chef de Parties or Commis Chefs in the brigade
• Assist the Sous Chef and Head Chef to develop new dishes and menus.
• Ensure you and your team have highest of standards of cleanliness, food hygiene and health and safety.
• Have the opportunity to develop your career with De Vere
We want to hear from inspired chefs who love creating amazing food from the best ingredients, have a keen eye for detail but with bags of flair and creativity.
*Subject to Tax and NI
**Cannot be taken in conjunction with Welcome Bonus. Subject to Tax and NI.
- A competitive salary
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
- Hotel based incentive and recognition schemes
- Access to our Exclusively Yours, Voluntary Benefits portal, which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
- Discounted accommodation with competitive colleague rates at our other hotels
- Long service awards which increase with length of service
- Excellent training and development opportunities within the hotel, the Company and our online e-learning portal
- Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
- Free meals on duty
- Free uniform provided
Please take a look.