De Vere Cranage Estate
After recently scoring a hat trick of tourism awards there really is no better time to join the De Vere Cranage Estate team. A high class modern conference, training and events venue with 27 meeting rooms and 150 bedrooms sat within the stunning Cheshire countryside, the opportunities really are as far reaching as its spectacular views!
Main purpose of the role:
Working with the Bars Manager with the day to day operation of all beverage service areas across the hotel, you’ll support the drive and improvement of products and service standards among the team.
You’ll be highly customer focussed, and will assist with the delivery of high quality beverage service to maximise revenue through up-selling, service standards.
The ideal candidate:
You’ll have a natural commitment and flair for outstanding customer service, and you’ll be able to deliver this in a confident, friendly and professional manner.
Ideally you’ll have worked in this environment before, have an eye for detail, and will be familiar with booking systems such as Open Table. Communication in this role is key, so fluent English is essential, but we would welcome candidates who can speak additional languages.
- A competitive salary
- Complimentray use of fantatsic leisure facilities
- 31 days holiday each year, including bank holidays (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
- Hotel based incentive and recognition schemes
- Access to our Exclusively Yours, Voluntary Benefits portal, which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
- Discounted accommodation with competitive colleague rates at our other hotels
- Long service awards which increase with length of service
- Excellent training and development opportunities within the hotel, the Company and our online e-learning portal
- Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
- Free meals on duty
- Free uniform provided
Please take a look.