De Vere Beaumont Estate
Beaumont Estate is De Vere's largest hotel and venue, and here at this big property we have big opportunities. We regularly host incredible events up for up to 1000 attendees, such as festivals with camping, food festivals and obstacle course team building activities. We also regularly welcome high profile clients and delegates, hosting private dining and networking events and tending to their every need.
That's why we can offer a range of incredible opportunities across our wide and varied departments including conference & events, restaurants, bars, kitchen, housekeeping, front of house and maintenance and gardens, just to name a few. And, with our superb, dedicated training facilities on site, we can really nurture our colleagues and offer fantastic career development opportunities that will support your hospitality career and aspirations.
Restaurant & Bar Supervisor
Main purpose of the role:
Working in our flagship new opening, 1705, the Restaurant & Bar Supervisor supports with the day-to-day preparation, set up and service of the restaurant and bar areas.
You will supervise the restaurant and bar teams to deliver excellent levels of customer service, ensuring that every moment is memorable for our guests. You will provide on-going training and briefings to the team, ensuring that our service standards are maintained at all times.
The Restaurant & Bar Supervisor will also undertake additional responsibilites including cash-up procedures, stock control and managing restaurant bookings.
The Ideal Person
The ideal Restaurant & Bar Supervisor will have a good knowledge of restaurant and bar service, plus awareness of Health & Safety and Food Safety training/legislation.
You’ll be committed to delivering fantastic guest service, with a strong supervisory/team leading ability. You will be able to remain calm under pressure and adaptable to multiple priorities.
Due to the nature of this busy environment, working hours frequently will include weekends and late finishes.
- £19,760 per annum
- 31 days holiday each year (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
- Hotel based financial incentive and recognition schemes
- Access to our Exclusively Yours online benefits portal which provides discounts/cashback on travel, leisure activities, health, retail and motoring
- Discounted colleague and family rates for accommodation within all De Vere hotels
- Long service awards and recognition which increase with service, including complimentary accommodation, food and drink plus extras
- Excellent training and development opportunities within the venue and across De Vere, including opportunities to complete nationally accredited qualifications
- Access to our Inspire Online learning portal, with e-learning modules including Hospitality service, Food Safety and professional development
- Complimentary taxi for the first five miles when travelling to/from work outside of bus times
- Free meals on duty in our refurbished Colleague Canteen
- Complimentary use of the Leisure Club Gym and Swimming Pool
- Free on-site car parking
- Paid opportunities to join colleague committees regarding social events and guest service
- Annual social events including our Colleague Christmas Party and Summer BBQs