De Vere Beaumont Estate
At the heart of De Vere Beaumont Estate in Old Windsor, sits an 18th-century mansion, a chapel, 429 bedrooms, 50 event spaces and a Georgian white house, set in 40 acres of parkland grounds.
Throughout 2018, an £11 million investment project saw the creation of a new Restaurant & Bar ‘1705’, the refurbishment of our bedrooms, event spaces and Reception, in addition to the majority of our public area spaces.
Hotel Cleaner - Full/Part Time Hours
What is the main purpose of the role?
You will be responsible for maintaining the cleanliness and good order of all assigned areas, to create a pleasant environment for our guests.
You will be responsible for general cleaning duties, including, hoovering, sweeping and dusting. You may also support the Housekeeping team with any guest requests.
The position is available on a full time or part time basis, working hours fall between 6:30am-10:30pm. Night shifts are also available working 10pm-6:30am.
The Ideal Candidate
To be successful in this role you will need to have a high attention to detail with a strong work ethic.
You will need to be proactive and always put the needs of our guests first.
- £8.21 per hour on an hourly-paid, permanent contract
- 28 days holiday each year (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
- Free washable uniform provided
- Career progression opportunities
- Hotel based incentive and employee recognition schemes
- Hotel closure over Christmas holidays
- Access to our Exclusively Yours, Voluntary Benefits portal, which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
- Discounted accommodation with competitive colleague rates at our other hotels
- Long service awards which increase with length of service
- Excellent training and development opportunities within the hotel, the Company and our online e-learning portal
- Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
- Free meals on duty