De Vere Selsdon Estate
Following a multi-million pound refurbishment, Selsdon Estate now looks incredible and so it really is a brilliant time to join our team. We offer a fantastic rage of opportunities and development in our departments including restaurant & bars, weddings, conference & events, kitchen, leisure, golf and front of house to name just a few.
Working at Selsdon Estate means you’ll get involved in some super events including X Factor Boot Camps, Winter Wonderland Parties, Fright Nights and event history tours, as well as wide ranging weddings, corporate meetings and banqueting events. Our team works hard, so we show our appreciation by hosting colleague events and treats such as family fun days, kindness days, donut days and even welcome gifts when you start with us. We are lucky to have superb public transport links and can be easily reached from all surrounding areas.
Restaurant & Bar Staff
Main purpose of the role:
Our restaurants and bars are vibrant places to work and are central to our guest's overall hotel experience. Fantastic service, an intuitive approach with customers and an eye for detail are therefore what we look for in our Food and Beverage Assistant colleagues.
You'll be responsible for ensuring our customers have a great experience, making sure food and drinks arrive smoothly and efficiently. It's important our guests always enjoy our bar and restaurant spaces, so you'll make sure they're well presented, clean and tidy: you'll just have naturally high standards in your work. We pride ourselves on great customer service, so you'll know how to deliver fantastic and friendly experiences for our customers, time and time again.
The ideal candidate:
Passionate and motivated to always deliver fantastic customer service, you are:
- Engaging, outgoing and confident
- Detail focussed
- Intuitive with customers needs
- Motivated by achieving great customer service
- Proud to deliver great service
- A competitive salary
- Hotel based incentive and recognition schemes
- Access to our Exclusively Yours, Voluntary Benefits portal, which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
- Discounted accommodation with competitive colleague rates at our other hotels
- Excellent training and development opportunities within the hotel, the Company and our online e-learning portal
- Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
- Free meals on duty
- Free uniform provided
Please take a look.