De Vere Devonport House
Right in the heart of Greenwich, famed for its maritime history and naval links, sits Devonport House, well known and popular for hosting fantastic weddings and conferences. It's a great venue to work if you want to develop your career in hospitality as we regularly have opportunities within our hotel teams including reception, restaurant, housekeeping, kitchen, weddings, and meeting and events.
We have a tight knit team at Devonport House, and we really take the care to promote our training and development opportunities across all our teams, offering our colleagues great scope for building an exciting career in hospitality.
Assistant HR Manager
What is the main purpose of the role?
Perfect for someone looking for their first step into HR management, this role will be based for two to three days week at Devonport House where they will lead the HR function, with the rest of their time supporting the Director of HR with all activities in the London cluster. The Assistant HR Manager will play a pivotal role in designing and delivering the HR strategy for the cluster, encompassing all aspects of the employee lifecycle and touching upon all HR disciplines in their day-to-day role.
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for a candidate who ideally has previous experience within the hospitality industry, with a solid background in HR co-ordination and supporting multiple departments or businesses. The successful candidate will be happy to work on their own initiative and be motivated to achieve results as part of a close knit team. Sound knowledge of HR systems is an advantage and a passion for employee engagement is a must.
- A competitive salary
- 31 days holiday each year, including bank holidays (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
- Hotel based incentive and recognition schemes
- Access to our Exclusively Yours, Voluntary Benefits portal, which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
- Discounted accommodation with competitive colleague rates at our other hotels
- Long service awards which increase with length of service
- Excellent training and development opportunities within the hotel, the Company and our online e-learning portal
- Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
- Free meals on duty
- Free uniform provided
Please take a look.