De Vere Cotswold Water Park
As one of the largest hotels in the Cotswold area, De Vere Cotswold Water Park hosts many fun and exciting weddings, events and meetings such as Alice in Wonderland themed dinners, theatrical conferences and Narnia themed events. We also boast four lakeside locations for our guests to eat and drink, a destination spa, 20+ meeting rooms and more than 300 bedrooms.
Our colleagues work closely together to ensure our guests receive fantastic service, every time, so we regularly say thank you by hosting colleague events such as "Fizz Fridays", pizza lunches, Easter Hunts, and regular free refreshments from the ice cream van during the summer. We can offer a range of exciting career opportunities across our wide and varied departments, including conference & events, restaurants, bars, kitchen, housekeeping, spa and leisure, front of house and maintenance, to just to name a few.
Spa Therapist- Weekends
What is the main purpose of the role?
A key member of the leisure team, the Spa Therapist will interact with guests and spa members and provide a great spa experience at all times. You’ll provide a full range of Beauty Therapy, making sure a high standard is maintained throughout each treatment and also perform retail sales to all members and guests.
The Ideal Candidate
For this role, you will need to possess exceptional communication and organisation skills, and be trained to Level 3 Beauty as a minimum. A competent knowledge of treatments, i.e. Thalgo, Jessica nails, St Tropez, Espa is desirable however, exceptional customer service skills are absolutely essential.
- A competitive salary
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
- Hotel based incentive and recognition schemes
- Access to our Exclusively Yours, Voluntary Benefits portal, which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
- Discounted accommodation with competitive colleague rates at our other hotels
- Long service awards which increase with length of service
- Excellent training and development opportunities within the hotel, the Company and our online e-learning portal
- Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
- Free meals on duty
- Free uniform provided
Please take a look.