De Vere Cotswold Water Park
As one of the largest hotels in the Cotswold area, De Vere Cotswold Water Park hosts many fun and exciting weddings, events and meetings such as Alice in Wonderland themed dinners, theatrical conferences and Narnia themed events. We also boast four lakeside locations for our guests to eat and drink, a destination spa, 20+ meeting rooms and more than 300 bedrooms.
Our colleagues work closely together to ensure our guests receive fantastic service, every time, so we regularly say thank you by hosting colleague events such as "Fizz Fridays", pizza lunches, Easter Hunts, and regular free refreshments from the ice cream van during the summer. We can offer a range of exciting career opportunities across our wide and varied departments, including conference & events, restaurants, bars, kitchen, housekeeping, spa and leisure, front of house and maintenance, to just to name a few.
Conference and Banqueting Supervisor
Main purpose of the role:
Working with the C&B management team, covering the day to day operation of all service areas across the C&B operation, you’ll support the drive and improvement of products and service standards among the team.
You’ll be highly customer focussed, and will assist with the delivery of high quality beverage service to maximise revenue through up-selling, service standards.
The Ideal Candidate
- To be successful in this role you will need previous experience within a conference or banqueting role
- You will need excellent customer service skills and be a strong problem solver, as this sometimes has the potential to be a stressful environment
- It is also desirable that you can demonstrate some hotel based experience, although this is not essential, but you must have previously worked with events on a large scale
- A competitive salary
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
- Hotel based incentive and recognition schemes
- Access to our Exclusively Yours, Voluntary Benefits portal, which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
- Discounted accommodation with competitive colleague rates at our other hotels
- Long service awards which increase with length of service
- Excellent training and development opportunities within the hotel, the Company and our online e-learning portal
- Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
- Free meals on duty
- Free uniform provided
Please take a look.