De Vere Orchard Hotel
We have an exciting opportunity that offers plenty of scope to develop a successful career in hospitality supporting the following 3 properties:
Set in 330 acres of the University of Nottingham's landscaped parkland, De Vere Orchard Hotel is stylish, award winning, eco friendly hotel. With 202 bedrooms, a variety of meeting rooms, brasserie restaurant, bar and terrace.
EMCC is a purpose-built conference centre, sited adjacent to the Orchard Hotel, providing facilities for events with between 10 and 1000 delegates.
Only a 5 minutes' drive from EMCC, De Vere Jubilee Conference Centre offers an innovative setting for events, along with all the comforts of a modern 100 bedroom hotel.
Multi-Site Maintenance Manager
What is the main purpose of the role?
We are seeking a Multi-Site Maintenance Manager to lead the maintenance function in a hands on role. The Multi-Site Maintenance Manager will report directly to the General Manager and will oversee a small team of engineers.
This management role has overall responsibility for managing and implementing the maintenance strategy and Health and Safety compliance for the Orchard Hotel, EMCC and our sister property JCC. This post is responsible for identifying opportunities for operational improvement, evaluating risks, working within area of expertise to provide effective solutions and implementing systems and processes that leverage and support the overall business strategy to maximise guest satisfaction. This is an exciting role with a lot of potential.
The Ideal Candidate
- A background in hotels or residential buildings would be ideal along with experience using a BMS system
- Strong experience in maintenance leadership, and developing and coaching a team
- Strong all round knowledge of maintenance including preventative and cost savings
- Good knowledge of Health & Safety Procedures and Fire Procedures
- Liase productively with contractors and suppliers
- In depth experience and knowledge of modern buildings
- Ability to manage minor projects and support major projects
- Exceptional communication skills are a must, as well as being fluent in English
- A competitive salary
- 25 days holiday each year, plus bank holidays
- Hotel based incentive and recognition schemes
- Long service awards which increase with length of service
- Excellent training and development opportunities within the hotel, the Company and our online e-learning portal
- Free meals on duty
- Free uniform provided
Please take a look.