De Vere Colmore Gate
De Vere in partnership with Barclays Retail Banking operate 5 non-residential learning centres across the UK that run Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm. We are looking for a Metro Centre Guest Relations Supervisor (Maternity Cover) to join our team in - Birmingham on a 25 hour contract per week.
Guest Relations Supervisor - Maternity Cover
What is the main purpose of the role?
To aid the Metro Centre Manager in the smooth running of the training centre ensuring the Company Values of both De Vere and Barclays are upheld at all times.
- Proven experience of customer service in a face to face environment
- First class communication and numeracy skills
- Good IT and systems skills particularly Excel
- Smart appearance
- Excellent organisation and time management skills are essential, along with an eye for detail and the ability to use own initiative.
This role will require you to work under pressure whilst maintaining a positive, can do attitude.You should be customer focused with a commitment to delivering exceptional levels of guest service.Communication skills are a necessity, with the ability to build strong and effective working relationships with key trainers in the business.
- Experience within a learning environment
- Food Hygiene certificate
- Qualified First Aider
- Venue based incentive and recognition schemes
- Access to our Exclusively Yours, Voluntary Benefits portal, which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
- Discounted accommodation with competitive colleague rates at our other hotels
- Excellent training and development opportunities within the Company and our online e-learning portalFinancial rewards for delivering sensational service