De Vere Devonport House
Sitting in a UNESCO World Heritage Site , among a collection of historic buildings that were once the Royal Naval College, sits De Vere Devonport House.
The property offers 99 bedrooms and 13 meeting rooms suitable for an array of events and weddings located at the foot of Greenwich Park.
The National Maritime Museum and gardens are found directly next door and the Cutty Sark just minutes’ walk away along with a variety of transport options into central London.
Junior Operations Manager
What is the main purpose of the role?
We are looking for an experienced hospitality professional to take responsibility for the effective management and control of operations in all conference and banqueting rooms and other supporting areas, while adhering to company and statutory regulations.
You are to lead, motivate and manage the Conference and Banqueting department so that it performs efficiently and effectively. Review, evaluate, plan and take action so that the department achieves its targets.
The Ideal Candidate
As the Junior Operations Manager it is essential that you have worked at supervisor or assistant conference and banqueting level and have a good background within Food & Beverage. You will have experience of leading and developing a team, along with setting KPI's to evaluate your teams perfomance.
You must be dedicated and passionate about hopsitality, show flair and constantly look for fresh ideas while encouraging creative thinking in the team.
- A competitive salary
- 31 days holiday each year, including bank holidays (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
- Hotel based incentive and recognition schemes
- Access to our Exclusively Yours, Voluntary Benefits portal, which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
- Discounted accommodation with competitive colleague rates at our other hotels
- Long service awards which increase with length of service
- Excellent training and development opportunities within the hotel, the Company and our online e-learning portal
- Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
- Free meals on duty
- Free uniform provided
Please take a look.