De Vere Beaumont Estate
At the heart of De Vere Beaumont Estate in Old Windsor, sits an 18th-century mansion, a chapel, 429 bedrooms, 50 event spaces and a Georgian white house, set in 40 acres of parkland grounds.
Throughout 2018, an £11 million investment project saw the creation of a new Restaurant & Bar ‘1705’, the refurbishment of our bedrooms, event spaces and Reception, in addition to the majority of our public area spaces.
Casual Hospitality Assistant
De Vere Beaumont Estate is a fast paced venue and hotel, boasting a mix of both leisure and corporate guests. Our recent £12m refurbishment has seen significant improvements in key areas of the venue.
We are now recruiting for Casual Hospitality Assistants to join our team, supporting our multiple hospitality outlets across the venue.
Positions available include Restaurant Service, Events Service, Conference Hosts, Bartenders, Concierge, Event Set Up, Porters and more. In each area you will help to create memorable moments for all of our guests.
You are welcome to work as much or as little as you'd like, depending on your interests, skills and previous experience. Shifts offered include mornings, evenings and afternoons and you apply for shifts you wish to work.
We offer the following benefits:
- £8.21 per hour
- Paid holiday allowance earns on hours worked
- Free meals on duty
- Complimentary use of the Leisure Club Gym & Swimming Pool
- Free on site parking
- Subsidised Taxi for late finishes
- Free uniform provided
- Hotel based recognition schemes
- Access to our Exclusively Yours, Voluntary Benefits portal, which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
- Excellent training and development opportunities within the hotel, the Company and our online e-learning portal