De Vere Cranage Estate
After recently scoring a hat trick of tourism awards there really is no better time to join the De Vere Cranage Estate team. A high class modern conference, training and events venue with 27 meeting rooms and 150 bedrooms sat within the stunning Cheshire countryside, the opportunities really are as far reaching as its spectacular views!
Head Kitchen Porter
What is the main purpose of the role?
Supervise all kitchen porters ensuring that their work is carried out to the require standard. Ensure that the kitchen and equipment is kept clean to the required standards and to assist the food service and kitchen staff as required. Make sure that the correct cleaning procedures are followed in respect of chemicals and equipment and follow daily and weekly cleaning schedules. Lastly assist kitchen and food service staff in the fetching and carrying of food and equipment.
The Ideal Candidate
It is essential you can demonstrate the following skills and competencies:
• Previous experience in a similar role in a similar environment
• Excellent organisational, supervisory and motivational skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and prioritise needs
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Knowledge of HACCP and COSSH
• Innovative way of working
• Self motivated with ability to work well under pressure with minimal supervision and maintain high standards and attention to details
- A competitive salary
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
- Complimentary use of extensive leisure facilities
- Hotel based incentive and recognition schemes
- Access to our Exclusively Yours, Voluntary Benefits portal, which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
- Discounted accommodation with competitive colleague rates at our other hotels
- Long service awards which increase with length of service
- Excellent training and development opportunities within the hotel, the Company and our online e-learning portal
- Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
- Free meals on duty
- Free uniform provided
Please take a look.