De Vere Horsley Estate
Do you fancy working in a place that has its own tower, management centre, Victorian mansion and chapel? Well, that is just a few of the outstanding assets hosted at the historic De Vere Horsley Estate - an excellent choice for your next career move. Located in Surrey, De Vere Horsley Estate is situated within 70 acres of stunning parkland and with 180 bedrooms, conference and events, a restaurant and bar plus weddings, there's an array of departments to choose from.
Conference Sales Coordinator
What is the main purpose of the role?
Reporting to the Conference Planning Manager (Sales Office Manager), you will co-ordinate and maximise conference and event enquiries and bookings for two of our properties, seeing them through to conversion. You will build strong relationships with your clients through regular contact by telephone and e-mail. You will also actively seek client feedback and sales leads wherever possible. All bookings will be made via our in-house system, creating written confirmations & function sheets.
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for someone with previous hospitality or conference & events sales experience. It is essential that you have excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise with clients and colleagues at all levels.
To be successful in this role, you’ll be highly organised with an eye for detail and you’ll thrive working under pressure and to tight deadlines.
To maximise revenue, you'll use your creativity, within a formalised, structured work environment.
Given this role will involve using our booking system, it would be high beneficial if you have used Opera before however this is not essential.
- A competitive salary
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
- Hotel based incentive and recognition schemes
- Access to our Exclusively Yours, Voluntary Benefits portal, which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
- Discounted accommodation with competitive colleague rates at our other hotels
- Long service awards which increase with length of service
- Excellent training and development opportunities within the hotel, the Company and our online e-learning portal
- Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
- Free meals on duty
- Free uniform provided
Please take a look.