De Vere Beaumont Estate
Beaumont Estate is De Vere's largest hotel and venue, and here at this big property we have big opportunities. We regularly host incredible events up for up to 1000 attendees, such as festivals with camping, food festivals and obstacle course team building activities. We also regularly welcome high profile clients and delegates, hosting private dining and networking events and tending to their every need.
That's why we can offer a range of incredible opportunities across our wide and varied departments including conference & events, restaurants, bars, kitchen, housekeeping, front of house and maintenance and gardens, just to name a few. And, with our superb, dedicated training facilities on site, we can really nurture our colleagues and offer fantastic career development opportunities that will support your hospitality career and aspirations.
What is the main purpose of the role?
Your responsibilities include assisting the Head Housekeeper in the daily supervision of the Housekeeping Team.
You will supervise the servicing of bedrooms and public areas as required. You will support the Head Housekeeper in delegating tasks, motivating the team, identifying training needs and assisting in their on going personal development.
You will be expected to handle all guest needs, enquiries, Lost Property enquiries, requests and complaints where appropriate in a prompt and efficient manner.
The ideal candidate
We are looking for someone that has previous experience as a Housekeeping Supervisor in a similar sized hotel or venue. Consideration shall also be given to Housekeeping Assistants with solid Housekeeping experience and a demonstrable track-record in delivering high standards.
To be successful in this role, you will have an eye for detail and be meticulous in your work, leading by example.
- £18,720 per annum
- 31 days holiday each year pro rata (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
- Discounted colleague and family rates for accommodation within all De Vere hotels
- Excellent training and development opportunities within the venue and across De Vere, including opportunities to complete nationally accredited qualifications
- Free meals on duty
- Complimentary use of the Leisure Club Gym and Swimming Pool
- Hotel based financial incentive and recognition schemes
- Long service awards and recognition which increase with service, including complimentary accommodation, food and drink plus extras
- Complimentary taxi for the first five miles when travelling to/from work outside of bus times
- Access to our Inspire Online learning portal, with e-learning modules including Microsoft Office, professional development and compliance
- Access to our Exclusively Yours online benefits portal which provides discounts/cashback on travel, leisure activities, health, retail and motoring