De Vere Beaumont Estate
At the heart of De Vere Beaumont Estate in Old Windsor, sits an 18th-century mansion, a chapel, 429 bedrooms, 50 event spaces and a Georgian white house, set in 40 acres of parkland grounds.
Throughout 2018, an £12 million investment project saw the creation of a new Restaurant & Bar ‘1705’, the refurbishment of our bedrooms, event spaces and Reception, in addition to the majority of our public area spaces. We now have further projects planned throughout 2019 to include refurbishment of additional bedrooms and the Leisure Club.
Sales & Marketing Coordinator
What is the main purpose of the role?
As a new position to the venue, the Sales & Marketing Coordinator is responsible for providing support to the proactive sales team to achieve budgeted sales revenue for the property.
You will provide administrative support for all marketing, advertising and promotional activities of the hotel, including use of our online marketing toolkit, Pica9.
The Sales & Marketing Coordinator will also undertake proactive sales activities, including research projects and assisting with hosting sales events.
This is a unique opportunity for an individual looking to start a proactive sales career within the hotel/hospitality industry.
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for somebody with a demonstrable interest for the hotel/hospitality industry.
Great written and communication skills are essential, with a high level of attention to detail and creativity.
- A competitive salary
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
- Hotel based incentive and recognition schemes
- Access to our Exclusively Yours online benefits portal which provides discounts/cashback on travel, leisure activities, health, retail and motoring
- Discounted colleague and family rates for accommodation within all De Vere hotels
- Long service awards and recognition which increase with service, including complimentary accommodation, food and drink plus extras
- Excellent training and development opportunities within the venue and across De Vere, including opportunities to complete nationally accredited qualifications
- Access to our Inspire Online learning portal, with e-learning modules including Microsoft Office, Hospitality service and professional development
- Free meals on duty in our refurbished Colleague Canteen
- Complimentary use of the Leisure Club Gym and Swimming Pool
- Free on-site car parking
- Paid opportunities to join colleague committees regarding social events and guest service
- Annual social events including our Colleague Christmas Party and Summer BBQs
Please take a look.