De Vere Horsley Estate
Would you like to work in a place where every day you discover something new and individual about the building and grounds that surround you? Set in 70 acres of Surrey parkland, De Vere Horsley Estate has history and heritage at every turn. Designed and built in the 1820s by the architect of the Houses of Parliament, the estate is now home to a contemporary training, conference and meeting venue. For a unique experience, The Towers, an Elizabethan style house, creates an unforgettable backdrop for weddings with picturesque lakeside lawns, Arabian inspired secret chapel and cloisters.
What is the main purpose of the role?
Looking to take your next step into an exciting, proactive sales role?
Reporting to our experienced Director of Sales, but with a high level of autonomy over your own role, the Sales Executive role at Horsley Estate is a fantastic opportunity to use your own creativity and entrepreneurial ways to attract and engage with new clients.
As a key member of the Sales Team, your goal will be to deliver the budgeted corporate transient and local company sales revenue for the property. You'll do this by conducting face to face sales appointments and telesales, ensuring all key business opportunities are identified and exploited and will also support with key accounts. Through your in-depth knowledge of facilities, you will ensure the potential of the property is maximised and the monthly budget achieved.
With an emphasis on local account growth in meetings, conference and events, as well as banqueting and corporate transient business, this is an excellent opportunity for someone who is keen on being in a highly visible role, with the hunger to continually improve standards and really make their mark as part of this exciting journey.
The ideal Candidate
A track record of sales achievement in the service, hospitality or other related industry, along with a thorough understanding of the channels to market to create revenue opportunities would be ideal. However, a fast learner with the right attitude and approach could thrive in this position.
Creative and dynamic, you will also have a high degree of commercial awareness and be able to understand the links between sales and profit. You'll also have excellent communication skills and an entrepreneurial way of working.
- A competitive salary
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
- Hotel based incentive and recognition schemes
- Access to our Exclusively Yours, Voluntary Benefits portal, which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
- Discounted accommodation with competitive colleague rates at our other hotels
- Long service awards which increase with length of service
- Excellent training and development opportunities within the hotel, the Company and our online e-learning portal
- Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
- Free meals on duty
Please take a look.