De Vere Beaumont Estate
At the heart of De Vere Beaumont Estate in Old Windsor, sits an 18th-century mansion, a chapel, 429 bedrooms, 50 event spaces and a Georgian white house, set in 40 acres of parkland grounds.
Throughout 2018, an £11 million investment project saw the creation of a new Restaurant & Bar ‘1705’, the refurbishment of our bedrooms, event spaces and Reception, in addition to the majority of our public area spaces.
Casual Chef de Partie
At De Vere Beaumont Estate, our Kitchens cater for high numbers of guests on a weekly basis. This includes our brand new £2 million à la carte restaurant, buffet breakfasts exceeding 800 covers at weekends, lunches, weddings, banquets, outdoor events and BBQs and more!
We are seeking a Chef De Partie to join our Brigade. You are welcome to work as much or as little as you'd like. Shifts offered include mornings, daytimes, evenings and late finishes and you request the shifts that you wish to work.
You will prepare, cook and present meals to specification and ensure the highest standards of cleanliness, safety and compliance with hygiene regulations.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrable Chef experience within a similar Kitchen environment. You will have excellent attention to detail, ensuring quality food is produced in a high volume environment.
- £9.13-£10.10 per hour, on an hourly-paid basis
- Flexible shift arrangements
- Paid holiday allowance earned on hours worked
- Free meals on duty
- Complimentary use of the Leisure Club Gym & Swimming Pool
- Free on site parking
- Subsidised Taxi for late finishes
- Chef Whites provided
- Hotel based recognition schemes
- Access to our Exclusively Yours, Voluntary Benefits portal, which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
- Excellent training and development opportunities within the hotel, the Company and our online e-learning portal