De Vere Beaumont Estate
At the heart of De Vere Beaumont Estate in Old Windsor, sits an 18th-century mansion, a chapel, 429 bedrooms, 50 event spaces and a Georgian white house, set in 40 acres of parkland grounds.
Throughout 2018, an £11 million investment project saw the creation of a new Restaurant & Bar ‘1705’, the refurbishment of our bedrooms, event spaces and Reception, in addition to the majority of our public area spaces.
Demi Chef de Partie
At De Vere Beaumont Estate, our Kitchens cater for high numbers of guests on a weekly basis.
This includes our brand new £2 million à la carte restaurant, buffet breakfasts exceeding 800 covers at weekends, lunches, weddings, banquets, outdoor events and BBQs and more!
We are seeking a Demi Chef De Partie to join our Brigade.
You will prepare, cook and present meals to specification and ensure the highest standards of cleanliness, safety and compliance with hygiene regulations.
We are pleased to be able to reward new Chefs joining our Kitchens with a bonus to the value of £750 (subject to T&Cs). If you are interested in relocating to the area, then instead we can offer a £1,500 Relocation Bonus if relocating more than 50 miles.
This role is a full-time, permanent position, working 40 hours per week on a rota basis.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrable Chef experience within a similar Kitchen environment. You will have excellent attention to detail, ensuring quality food is produced in a high volume environment.
This is a great opportunity for a talented Chef looking to further develop a Kitchen career within a fast-paced hospitality environment.
- 28 days holiday each year (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
- Hotel based financial incentive and recognition schemes
- Access to our Exclusively Yours online benefits portal which provides discounts/cashback on travel, leisure activities, health, retail and motoring
- Discounted colleague and family rates for accommodation within all De Vere hotels
- Long service awards and recognition which increase with service, including complimentary accommodation, food and drink plus extras
- Excellent Chef training and development opportunities within the venue and across De Vere, including opportunities to complete nationally accredited qualifications
- Access to our Inspire Online learning portal, with e-learning modules including Food Safety, compliance and professional development
- Complimentary taxi for the first five miles when travelling to/from work outside of bus times
- Free meals on duty
- Complimentary use of the Leisure Club Gym and Swimming Pool
- Free on-site car parking