We’re serious about the future of our business: that’s why we’ve invested over £100m across our De Vere hotels and venues up and down the country.
We’ve developed our food and beverage offerings too, creating vibrant, casual dining restaurants in many of our hotels, such as 1705 Restaurant & Bar at De Vere Beaumont Estate, 1560 Restaurant & Bar at De Vere Wokefield Estate, and 1853 Restaurant & Bar at De Vere Tortworth Court.
A Food & Beverage career with De Vere means variety, industry leading professional development and fun at work and career prestige, because you’ll be working for one of the brightest brands in hospitality.
As Restaurant and Bar Manager you will be responsible for managing the day to day activities for the Restaurant and Bar department, delivering high quality food and beverage experiences to all our customers. You will monitor and review monthly sales performance, productivity, food quality, service and merchandising, all whilst leading, training and constantly improving the performance of your team.
Ultimately, you will ensure the overall department achieves its potential in that of sales and profitability for the business.
The Ideal Person
Naturally you will have dedication and flair for excellent customer service, but will also have flourishing leadership qualities and strong interpersonal skills that mean you can interact with all levels of colleagues.
With a flexible approach and the ability to adapt to change, you will have experience working in a similar environment, and have a real eye for detail. This really is a role that requires someone with a strong passion for excellent customer service and an upbeat, positive attitude.
You will have:
• Previous experience in a 4* or 5* hotel or venue
• Experience of working and leading in a dynamic environment
• A passion to grow and develop your team
• Strong organisational and project management skills
• A real attention to detail to ensure the highest of standards are maintained
• Personality, flair and the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively at all levels both internally and with our guests
• Commercial awareness, astute financial skills, ability to create business plans to drive sales and profitability.
If you’re a dedicated Restaurant and Bar Manager looking for your next challenge within a hotel or venue that can offer excellent career opportunities, apply now.