De Vere Beaumont Estate
At the heart of De Vere Beaumont Estate in Old Windsor, sits an 18th-century mansion, a chapel, 429 bedrooms, 50 event spaces and a Georgian white house, set in 40 acres of parkland grounds.
Throughout 2018, an £11 million investment project saw the creation of a new Restaurant & Bar ‘1705’, the refurbishment of our bedrooms, event spaces and Reception, in addition to the majority of our public area spaces.
Working across our venue’s function bars, you will be responsible for delivering the highest standard of Bars service to all our guests.
Serving customers in a friendly and professional manner, you’ll ensure their drink is served smoothly and efficiently.
You will also support with ensuring appropriate levels of stock and ensure that the Bars are always well presented.
Contracts are available on a Full-Time or casual basis.
Due to the nature of the role, working hours are likely to include late finishes.
The ideal candidate:
We’re looking for someone who is naturally passionate about creating a great hospitality environment that delivers fantastic customer service.
You will ideally have previous bartending experience.
- £8.21 per hour
- Complimentary taxi for the first five miles when travelling to/from work outside of bus times
- Free meals on duty
- Complimentary use of the Leisure Club Gym and Swimming Pool
- Free on-site car parking
- Hotel based financial incentive and recognition schemes
- Access to our Exclusively Yours online benefits portal which provides discounts/cashback on travel, leisure activities, health, retail and motoring
- Excellent training and development opportunities within the venue and across De Vere, including opportunities to complete nationally accredited qualifications
- Access to our Inspire Online learning portal, with e-learning modules including Bar service, professional development and compliance
For our permanent team members, we also offer the following additional benefits:
- Discounted colleague and family rates for accommodation within all De Vere hotels
- Long service awards and recognition which increase with service, including complimentary accommodation, food and drink plus extras