De Vere Horwood Estate
If you are looking for a place to secure your next career move that offers the chance to work in a dynamic team in the heart of Buckinghamshire - then look no further than De Vere Horwood Estate just a short distance outside of Milton Keynes.
With meeting spaces to accommodate up to 300 delegates and 185 bedrooms this elegant and historic hotel offers unrivalled opportunities making it an ideal venue for your next role.
What is the main purpose of the role?
You key focus in this role is to ensure that all our guests receive the agreed high standards of service and customer care. The Conference Crew are responsible for setting up and servicing all Conference Rooms with the main focus of attention to detail, customer care and satisfaction with regards to cleanliness, refreshments and equipment provided to our customers.
The Ideal Candidate
To be successful in this team, it is essential that you can demonstrate a genuine interest in people and customer service with strong communication skills. Priority will be given to those candidates that have had previous experience in a customer facing role within a quality environment.
It would also be advantageous if you were to possess the following qualifications:
o NVQ in Customer Service
o First Aid certificate
o Level 2 Food Safety
o Level 2 Health and Safety
- A competitive salary
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
- Hotel based incentive and recognition schemes
- Access to our Exclusively Yours, Voluntary Benefits portal, which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
- Discounted accommodation with competitive colleague rates at our other hotels
- Long service awards which increase with length of service
- Excellent training and development opportunities within the hotel, the Company and our online e-learning portal
- Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
- Free meals on duty
- Free uniform provided
Please take a look.