De Vere Horwood Estate
If you are looking for a place to secure your next career move that offers the chance to work in a dynamic team in the heart of Buckinghamshire - then look no further than De Vere Horwood Estate just a short distance outside of Milton Keynes.
With meeting spaces to accommodate up to 300 delegates and 185 bedrooms this elegant and historic hotel offers unrivalled opportunities making it an ideal venue for your next role.
What is the main purpose of the role?
Your key responsibility is to meet and welcome all our conference business to help deliver an excellent client experience. You’ll have ensured that all function rooms are set up correctly and will then coordinate any additional requirements with regards to the event booking such as bedrooms or transport for guests. As part of the team, you’ll work in all areas of F&B and strive to achieve departmental targets.
All guest queries need to be handled efficiently and in a professional manner.
The Ideal Candidate
Experience in a similar role to this would be beneficial, although not essential, but a passion for hospitality is a must for you to be successful in this role.
You must be customer service focused with a great personality and lots of enthusiasm for your role. The ideal candidate will work well under pressure as this is a busy environment, requiring consistency in customer service.
- A competitive salary
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
- Hotel based incentive and recognition schemes
- Access to our Exclusively Yours, Voluntary Benefits portal, which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
- Discounted accommodation with competitive colleague rates at our other hotels
- Long service awards which increase with length of service
- Excellent training and development opportunities within the hotel, the Company and our online e-learning portal
- Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
- Free meals on duty
- Free uniform provided
Please take a look.