De Vere Wokefield Estate
Wokefield Estate has recently undergone an extensive and careful refurbishment to become one of the flagship hotels at De Vere. It’s just one of the reasons why we’re excited about the careers we can offer here. So whether you’re interested in joining our teams in golf, conferences and events, banqueting, housekeeping, kitchen, our fabulous 1560 restaurant or even at the onsite BMW Training Academy, you’ll have the opportunity to work and develop in a hotel estate that’s truly inspiring.
There’s great career development on offer for all our colleagues and we offer great perks at Wokefield Estate such as shuttle buses between Reading, free parking for drivers, discounted gym and golf membership (including free access to the golf driving range!) and free meals whilst on duty in our staff canteen. So as well as offering great career opportunities, we always strive to make Wokefield Estate a truly engaging and rewarding place to work.
Mansion House Restaurant & Bars Manager
Main purpose of the role:
You’ll be responsible for the delivering the very best quality food and beverage services to our customers in the Mansion House. Also responsible for relevant commercial and financial objectives, you will constantly looking to improve productivity food quality and service to improve performance.
The ideal candidate
With experience in a similar setting, you’ll naturally be focussed on delivering outstanding customer service every time. You’ll ideally be:
- A natural leader, able to communicate well with all colleagues and guests
- Flexible in your approach, able to work well in a fast paced environment, flexible and willing to learn
- Professional and positive approach, upbeat personality that’s naturally customer service orientated
- A competitive salary
- 31 days holiday each year, including bank holidays (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
- Hotel based incentive and recognition schemes
- Access to our Exclusively Yours, Voluntary Benefits portal, which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
- Discounted accommodation with competitive colleague rates at our other hotels
- Long service awards which increase with length of service
- Excellent training and development opportunities within the hotel, the Company and our online e-learning portal
- Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
- Free meals on duty
- Free uniform provided
Please take a look.