De Vere Orchard Hotel
Set in 330 acres of the University of Nottingham’s landscaped parkland, De Vere Orchard Hotel is a stylish, award winning, eco-friendly hotel. With a bright, light, contemporary design, De Vere Orchard Hotel is an attractive venue for our business and leisure customers alike. Being based just outside Nottingham centre and only 10 minutes from the M1, it enjoys a great location that’s easily accessible by car and public transport. With 202 bedrooms, a variety of meeting rooms, brasserie restaurant, bar and terrace, we have a wide range of exciting roles that offer plenty of scope to develop a successful career in hospitality.
Food and Beverage Assistant
Main purpose of the role:
You’ll be responsible for delivering the highest standard of food and beverages to all our customers, in order to ensure guest satisfaction. Serving customers in a friendly and professional manner, you’ll ensure their food and drink arrives smoothly and efficiently. Responsible for ensuring the food and beverage facilities are always well presented, you’ll always be focussed on great customer experience.
The ideal candidate:
We’re looking for someone who is naturally passionate about creating a great hospitality environment that delivers fantastic customer service. Ideally you will:
- Be engaging, outgoing and confident
- Have an eye for detail
- Find achieving great customer service highly motivating
- A competitive salary
- 20 plus bank holidays
- Hotel based incentive and recognition schemes
- Long service awards which increase with length of service
- Excellent training and development opportunities within the hotel, the Company and our online e-learning portal
- Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
- Free meals on duty
- Free uniform provided
Please take a look.