De Vere Cotswold Water Park
As one of the largest hotels in the Cotswold area, De Vere Cotswold Water Park hosts many fun and exciting weddings, events and meetings such as Alice in Wonderland themed dinners, theatrical conferences and Narnia themed events. We also boast four lakeside locations for our guests to eat and drink, a destination spa, 20+ meeting rooms and more than 300 bedrooms.
Our colleagues work closely together to ensure our guests receive fantastic service, every time, so we regularly say thank you by hosting colleague events such as "Fizz Fridays", pizza lunches, Easter Hunts, and regular free refreshments from the ice cream van during the summer. We can offer a range of exciting career opportunities across our wide and varied departments, including conference & events, restaurants, bars, kitchen, housekeeping, spa and leisure, front of house and maintenance, to just to name a few.
Room Attendant- Casual Hours- 9am-3.30pm
What is the main purpose of the role?
As part of our Housekeeping team, your responsibilities include maintaining the cleanliness and good order of all rooms to create a pleasant environment for our guests and our team.
In addition, you will perform cleaning and maintenance of all storage areas, public areas and employee areas to the required standard. You will handle any guest queries in a courteous and professional manner and escalate as required, as well as reporting any malfunctioning equipment, damaged furniture or maintenance problems.
The Ideal Candidate
To be successful in this role you should have excellent personal presentation and a strong work ethic. You will be proactive, able to work under your own initiative and the drive to consistently meet our high standards in terms of cleanliness and brand pillars ensuring our guests have a comfortable stay with us. Ideally you will also have experience in a similar role.
- A competitive salary
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
- Hotel based incentive and recognition schemes
- Access to our Exclusively Yours, Voluntary Benefits portal, which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
- Discounted accommodation with competitive colleague rates at our other hotels
- Long service awards which increase with length of service
- Excellent training and development opportunities within the hotel, the Company and our online e-learning portal
- Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
- Free meals on duty
- Free uniform provided
Please take a look.