De Vere Tortworth Court
Following a multi-million pound refurbishment, De Vere Tortworth Court certainly looks its best and it really is a brilliant time to join our team. We can offer a fantastic range of opportunities and development in our departments including the restaurant and bars teams, housekeeping, conference and events, wedding, kitchen, leisure, front of house and maintenance to name just a few.
Working at Tortworth Court means you’ll have the opportunity to be involved in some brilliant events like summer tepee festivals, wedding fairs, specialist fireworks displays, charity events and corporate launch parties. And because we know our team is special, we like to surprise and delight colleagues with birthday and long service celebrations, doughnut days, pizza days, and fun colleague activities such as games, tea parties and treat days.
What is the main purpose of the role?
As our Reservations Agent, you will contribute to the growth of the rooms and accommodation business, maximising occupancy and revenue, through proactive selling and effectively converting enquiries into sales.
Ensuring all guests and potential guests receive a polite, professional and efficient service will be one of your main responsibilities, and you’ll work with the rest of the hotel team to ensure that all contact with customers and guests transpires to become a reflection of the hotel’s consistent delivery of the highest quality standards of product and service.
The Ideal Candidate
A background in hospitality alongside experience in both group reservations as well as individual reservations is essential. We are looking for someone with strong communication skills who can adapt to changing priorities easily. Knowledge and experience of Opera would also be an advantage.
- A competitive salary
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
- Hotel based incentive and recognition schemes
- Access to our Exclusively Yours, Voluntary Benefits portal, which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
- Discounted accommodation with competitive colleague rates at our other hotels
- Long service awards which increase with length of service
- Excellent training and development opportunities within the hotel, the Company and our online e-learning portal
- Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
- Free meals on duty
- Free uniform provided
Please take a look.