De Vere Cotswold Water Park
As one of the largest hotels in the Cotswold area, De Vere Cotswold Water Park hosts many fun and exciting weddings, events and meetings such as Alice in Wonderland themed dinners, theatrical conferences and Narnia themed events. We also boast four lakeside locations for our guests to eat and drink, a destination spa, 20+ meeting rooms and more than 300 bedrooms.
Our colleagues work closely together to ensure our guests receive fantastic service, every time, so we regularly say thank you by hosting colleague events such as "Fizz Fridays", pizza lunches, Easter Hunts, and regular free refreshments from the ice cream van during the summer. We can offer a range of exciting career opportunities across our wide and varied departments, including conference & events, restaurants, bars, kitchen, housekeeping, spa and leisure, front of house and maintenance, to just to name a few.
Full Time Breakfast Manager - 5.30am to 2pm
Main purpose of the role
Working within a busy fast paced environment you will ensure the smooth running of the Breakfast Service within the restaurant. You’ll ensure the environment is clean and tidy, deliver training to new starters in breakfast service and ensure fantastic customer service throughout.
The ideal candidate:
We’re looking for someone who is naturally passionate about creating a great breakfast environment that delivers great service throughout. Ideally you will:
- Be engaging, outgoing and confident, with excellent communication skills
- Have an eye for detail
- Find achieving great customer service highly motivating
- A competitive salary
- 31 days holiday each year, including bank holidays (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
- Hotel based incentive and recognition schemes
- Access to our Exclusively Yours, Voluntary Benefits portal, which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
- Discounted accommodation with competitive colleague rates at our other hotels
- Long service awards which increase with length of service
- Excellent training and development opportunities within the hotel, the Company and our online e-learning portal
- Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
- Free meals on duty
- Free uniform provided
Please take a look.