De Vere Tortworth Court
Following a multi-million pound refurbishment, De Vere Tortworth Court certainly looks its best and it really is a brilliant time to join our team. We can offer a fantastic range of opportunities and development in our departments including the restaurant and bars teams, housekeeping, conference and events, wedding, kitchen, leisure, front of house and maintenance to name just a few.
Working at Tortworth Court means you’ll have the opportunity to be involved in some brilliant events like summer tepee festivals, wedding fairs, specialist fireworks displays, charity events and corporate launch parties. And because we know our team is special, we like to surprise and delight colleagues with birthday and long service celebrations, doughnut days, pizza days, and fun colleague activities such as games, tea parties and treat days.
What is the main purpose of the role?
You’ll ensure guests receive a pleasant, efficient and cordial service at all times by using their names when you welcome them, relieving their luggage and escorting guests to their rooms. In order to provide a consistently exceptional service, you’ll be familiar with all hotel facilities, in house dining, room service and local amenities to be able to provide guests with relevant information.
As our Concierge, you will also be responsible for ensuring there is a good supply of maps, menus, hotel brochures and any current promotion material in the guest service area, and organise transportation for guests as and when necessary. You’ll also work closely with maintenance to inform them of any issues, and with the guest relations team to ensure guest comfort and convenience at all times.
The Ideal Candidate
Our ideal concierge will be warm, bubbly, engaging, genuine and absolutely committed to ensuring every guest with whom they interact remembers them for the outstanding level of customer service they deliver.
Your personality and commitment to our guests are much more important to us than your previous experience; we would be delighted to train the right person/people.
- A competitive salary
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
- Hotel based incentive and recognition schemes
- Access to our Exclusively Yours, Voluntary Benefits portal, which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
- Discounted accommodation with competitive colleague rates at our other hotels
- Long service awards which increase with length of service
- Excellent training and development opportunities within the hotel, the Company and our online e-learning portal
- Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
- Free meals on duty
- Free uniform provided
Please take a look.