De Vere Horwood Estate
If you are looking for a place to secure your next career move that offers the chance to work in a dynamic team in the heart of Buckinghamshire - then look no further than De Vere Horwood Estate just a short distance outside of Milton Keynes.
With meeting spaces to accommodate up to 300 delegates and 185 bedrooms this elegant and historic hotel offers unrivalled opportunities making it an ideal venue for your next role.
Property and Maintenance Manager
What is the main purpose of the role?
Ensure the buildings and surrounding grounds are kept in good repair, with emphasis on first class workmanship and an eye for detail. Particular attention must be paid to the hotel's plant ensuring it is kept in an efficient functional order.
As well as managing a small team, you will supervise external workmen, ensure all requests to the department are carried out quickly, tidily and as efficiently as possible, control and order stock items and facilitate all installations of a mechanical and electrical nature, whilst always complying with all health and safety legislations.
The Ideal Candidate
Ideally you will have worked in Maintenance and/or Grounds keeping in a hotel or have had previous experience of working in maintenance. It is essential that you have a high degree of flexibility, great time management and organisational skills as you will need to arrange any work needed around the busy schedule of the hotel. You must also be willing to work in emergency or if the need arises to work outside the stated working week, including weekends.
- A competitive salary
- 31 days holiday each year, including bank holidays (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
- Hotel based incentive and recognition schemes
- Access to our Exclusively Yours, Voluntary Benefits portal, which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
- Discounted accommodation with competitive colleague rates at our other hotels
- Long service awards which increase with length of service
- Excellent training and development opportunities within the hotel, the Company and our online e-learning portal
- Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
- Free meals on duty
- Free uniform provided
Please take a look.