De Vere Cotswold Water Park
As one of the largest hotels in the Cotswold area, De Vere Cotswold Water Park hosts many fun and exciting weddings, events and meetings such as Alice in Wonderland themed dinners, theatrical conferences and Narnia themed events. We also boast four lakeside locations for our guests to eat and drink, a destination spa, 20+ meeting rooms and more than 300 bedrooms.
Our colleagues work closely together to ensure our guests receive fantastic service, every time, so we regularly say thank you by hosting colleague events such as "Fizz Fridays", pizza lunches, Easter Hunts, and regular free refreshments from the ice cream van during the summer. We can offer a range of exciting career opportunities across our wide and varied departments, including conference & events, restaurants, bars, kitchen, housekeeping, spa and leisure, front of house and maintenance, to just to name a few.
PT hours 7pm-Midnight
What is the main purpose of the role?
You will be responsible for maintaining the cleanliness and good order of all assigned areas both public and back of house to create a pleasant environment for our guests and our team.
You’ll deal with any reasonable requests from guests in a professional and polite manner, ensure lost property is handed to your Line Manager and report any maintenance issues in a timely manner.
The Ideal Candidate
To be successful in this role you ideally will have previous experience in a similar type of environment, in addition to:
• A strong work ethic
• Good communication skills
• Excellent personal presentation
• Proactive approach
• The ability to work under your own initiative
- A competitive salary
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
- Hotel based incentive and recognition schemes
- Access to our Exclusively Yours, Voluntary Benefits portal, which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
- Discounted accommodation with competitive colleague rates at our other hotels
- Long service awards which increase with length of service
- Excellent training and development opportunities within the hotel, the Company and our online e-learning portal
- Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
- Free meals on duty
- Free uniform provided
Please take a look.