De Vere Horwood Estate
If you are looking for a place to secure your next career move that offers the chance to work in a dynamic team in the heart of Buckinghamshire - then look no further than De Vere Horwood Estate near Milton Keynes.
With meeting spaces to accommodate up to 300 delegates and a staggering 185 bedrooms this elegant and historic hotel offers unrivalled opportunities making it an ideal venue for your next role.
Main purpose of the role:
You’ll be responsible for delivering the highest standard of food and beverages to all our customers, in order to ensure guest satisfaction. Serving customers in a friendly and professional manner, you’ll ensure their food and drink arrives smoothly and efficiently. Responsible for ensuring the food and beverage facilities are always well presented, you’ll always be focussed on great customer experience.
The ideal candidate:
We’re looking for someone who is naturally passionate about creating a great hospitality environment that delivers fantastic customer service. Ideally you will:
- Be engaging, outgoing and confident
- Have an eye for detail
- Find achieving great customer service highly motivating
- A competitive salary
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
- Hotel based incentive and recognition schemes
- Access to our Exclusively Yours, Voluntary Benefits portal, which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
- Discounted accommodation with competitive colleague rates at our other hotels
- Long service awards which increase with length of service
- Excellent training and development opportunities within the hotel, the Company and our online e-learning portal
- Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
- Free meals on duty
Please take a look.