De Vere Latimer Estate
It's a new chapter for De Vere Latimer Estate, Buckinghamshire. Honouring its rich and varied history, the hotel has now completed a £7m beautifully crafted renovation project, including a new restaurant and coffee shop.
Set in peaceful formal gardens and 30 acres of grounds, with sweeping views of the Chess Valley, there are plenty of opportunities to join our team as we look to create amazing experiences for every guest, every time in this stunning venue.
De Vere Latimer Estate is located just five miles from Junction 18 of the M25 and close to Heathrow and Luton Airports as well as the Metropolitan line into central London.
Conference Porter *Subsidised Transport* Variety of Shifts Available
What is the main purpose of the role?
You key focus in this role is to ensure that all our guests receive the agreed high standards of service and customer care. The Conference Crew are responsible for setting up and servicing all Conference Rooms with the main focus of attention to detail, customer care and satisfaction with regards to cleanliness, refreshments and equipment provided to our customers.
The Ideal Candidate
To be successful in this team, it is essential that you can demonstrate a genuine interest in people and customer service with strong communication skills. Priority will be given to those candidates that have had previous experience in a customer facing role within a quality environment.
It would also be advantageous if you were to possess the following qualifications:
o NVQ in Customer Service
o First Aid certificate
o Level 2 Food Safety
o Level 2 Health and Safety
- A competitive salary
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
- Hotel based incentive schemes
- Voluntary benefits including discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
- Discounted accommodation within the group with colleague rates at our other hotels
- Long service awards which increase with service
- Excellent training and development opportunities within both the hotel and the company
- Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
- Free meals on duty