De Vere Cotswold Water Park
As one of the largest hotels in the Cotswold area, De Vere Cotswold Water Park hosts many fun and exciting weddings, events and meetings such as Alice in Wonderland themed dinners, theatrical conferences and Narnia themed events. We also boast four lakeside locations for our guests to eat and drink, a destination spa, 20+ meeting rooms and more than 300 bedrooms.
Our colleagues work closely together to ensure our guests receive fantastic service, every time, so we regularly say thank you by hosting colleague events such as "Fizz Fridays", pizza lunches, Easter Hunts, and regular free refreshments from the ice cream van during the summer. We can offer a range of exciting career opportunities across our wide and varied departments, including conference & events, restaurants, bars, kitchen, housekeeping, spa and leisure, front of house and maintenance, to just to name a few.
PT 4pm-7pm- Weekends.
What is the main purpose of the role?
Supporting the Leisure Club Manager to ensure the smooth running of the club, you will be responsible for supplying the highest levels of customer care and service to both members and visitors. The role will involve a range of duties including carrying out pool checks, providing gym inductions to new and existing members, keeping accurate membership records and maximising sales opportunities wherever possible.
Ensuring health and safety requirements are met at all times for the safety of both members and staff will also be very important in this role.
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for someone who is self-motivated with excellent communication skills and has previous experience in a leisure based role. It would be beneficial if you were qualified as a Level 2 fitness instructor with the desire and experience so design and lead fitness classes, and advantageous (although not essential) if you had some Pool Plant operator knowledge.
- A competitive salary
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
- Hotel based incentive and recognition schemes
- Access to our Exclusively Yours, Voluntary Benefits portal, which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
- Discounted accommodation with competitive colleague rates at our other hotels
- Long service awards which increase with length of service
- Excellent training and development opportunities within the hotel, the Company and our online e-learning portal
- Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
- Free meals on duty
- Free uniform provided
Please take a look.