De Vere Grand Connaught Rooms
Located a couple of minutes from Covent Garden and just around the corner from Holborn tube station, De Vere Grand Connaught Rooms is a Grade II* listed venue offering 37 exceptional spaces for conferences, exhibitions, meetings and weddings. The Grand Hall, with its ornate ceilings and dramatic chandeliers creates an impressive event space for up to 750 guests theatre style and 1,500 guests for a drinks reception. Outside, on the 5th floor, an exclusive roof terrace, with views of the city, is available for summer parties and receptions. This impressive venue also boasts a brand new coffee shop, Burr & Co where you can enjoy high-quality ethically-sourced coffee, tea, juices and soft drinks, plus cakes and pastries to take away.
Bar Assistant - with a welcome £150 travel allowance on your first month!
We’re serious about the future of our business: that’s why we’ve invested over £100m across our De Vere hotels and venues up and down the country.
We’ve developed our food and beverage offerings too, creating vibrant, casual dining restaurants in many of our hotels, such as 1705 Restaurant & Bar at De Vere Beaumont Estate, 1560 Restaurant & Bar at De Vere Wokefield Estate, and 1853 Restaurant & Bar at De Vere Tortworth Court.
A Food & Beverage career with De Vere means variety, industry leading professional development, fun at work and career prestige, because you’ll be working for one of the brightest brands in hospitality.
As a valued member of our Bars team you will be responsible for delivering the highest standards of beverages to our customers and will play a key role in providing them with memorable moments.
The Ideal Person
Naturally you will have dedication and flair for excellent customer service, along with e strong interpersonal skills that mean you can interact with all levels of colleagues.
With a flexible approach, the ability to adapt to change, you will ideally have experience of a similar environment, and have a real eye for detail. This really is a role that requires someone with a real passion for excellent customer service and an upbeat, positive attitude.
As a Bar Assistant you will have:
• Previous experience in a 4* or 5* hotel or venue
• A passion and interest in food and beverage
• A positive and engaging attitude
• A real attention to detail and ensure the highest of standards are maintained
• Personality and flair with the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively at all levels both internally and with our guests
- A competitive salary
- Welcome £150 travel allowance on your first month!! (Subject to Tax and NI)
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
- Hotel based incentive and recognition schemes
- Access to our Exclusively Yours, Voluntary Benefits portal, which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
- Discounted accommodation with competitive colleague rates at our other hotels
- Long service awards which increase with length of service
- Excellent training and development opportunities within the hotel, the Company and our online e-learning portal
- Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
- Free meals on duty
Please take a look.