De Vere Tortworth Court
Following a multi-million pound refurbishment project, this is a truly exciting time to join De Vere Tortworth Court! Set within a 30-acre estate featuring one of the UK’s most impressive arboretums, this stunning venue boasts a Grade II-listed Victorian mansion house, 201 bedrooms and 12 impressive event spaces as well as a newly created spa, all conveniently located just 20 minutes from Bristol, with easy access to J14 of the M5. We’ve recently launched the 1853 Restaurant & Bar serving classic British dishes, our Atrium Bistro bar, decked with indoor trees under a 60-foot high glass roof as well as our elegant yet cosy Library bar.
Weekend Spa Therapist
What is the main purpose of the role?
A key member of the leisure team, the Spa Therapist will interact with guests and spa members and provide a great spa experience at all times. You’ll provide a full range of Beauty Therapy, making sure a high standard is maintained throughout each treatment and also perform retail sales to all members and guests.
The Ideal Candidate
For this role, you will need to possess exceptional communication and organisation skills, and be trained to Level 3 Beauty as a minimum. A competent knowledge of treatments, i.e. Jessica nails, Decleor is desirable however, exceptional customer service skills are absolutely essential.
- £8.50 - £10 per hour
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
- Hotel based incentive and recognition schemes
- Access to our Exclusively Yours, Voluntary Benefits portal, which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
- Discounted accommodation with competitive colleague rates at our other hotels
- Long service awards which increase with length of service
- Excellent training and development opportunities within the hotel, the Company and our online e-learning portal
- Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
- Free meals on duty
- Free uniform provided
Please take a look.