De Vere Horwood Estate
If you are looking for a place to secure your next career move that offers the chance to work in a dynamic team in the heart of Buckinghamshire - then look no further than De Vere Horwood Estate just a short distance outside of Milton Keynes.
With meeting spaces to accommodate up to 300 delegates and 185 bedrooms this elegant and historic hotel offers unrivalled opportunities making it an ideal venue for your next role.
Apprentice Commis Chef
Love food. Love your job.
Passion, drive, enthusiasm: that’s what we look for in our chefs.
Our Commis Chef colleagues really are vital members of our kitchen brigades; that’s why we will train and develop you to be the very best you can be!
A Chef career with De Vere means variety, industry leading professional development, fun at work and career prestige, because you’ll be working for one of the brightest brands in hospitality.
You’ll work in a busy and hardworking team environment, where you’ll continually learn and develop, and have the opportunity to join our Chef Development Programmes.
We know you love food: we want you to love your career just as much. We’ve already had outstanding success with our bespoke in-house Chef Academy, offering Level 2 & 3 qualifications that run up to Head Chef level.
Essentially in the role you will:
• Prepare ingredients while supporting the kitchen brigade
• Have the opportunity to develop your career with De Vere
• Ensure you and your team have highest of standards of cleanliness, food hygiene and health and safety.
We want to hear from inspired chefs who love creating amazing food from the best ingredients, have a keen eye for detail but with bags of flair and creativity.
*Subject to Tax and NI
**Cannot be taken in conjunction with Welcome Bonus. Subject to Tax and NI.
- A competitive salary
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
- Hotel based incentive and recognition schemes
- Access to our Exclusively Yours, Voluntary Benefits portal, which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
- Discounted accommodation with competitive colleague rates at our other hotels
- Long service awards which increase with length of service
- Excellent training and development opportunities within the hotel, the Company and our online e-learning portal
- Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
- Free meals on duty
Please take a look.