De Vere Horsley Estate
Just outside Guildford, Horsley Estate is a truly beautiful and quirky hotel steeped in heritage and history. So it should be no surprise it’s been used as a filming location for famous TV dramas such as The Crown!
Our team at Horsley Estate gets involved in brilliant colleague events and activities including the annual family summer BBQ party, colleague wellbeing yoga classes, badminton club and there is also the offer of free gym membership. And it’s because we value our colleagues at Horsley Estate that we focus on training and development: so whether you choose bars & restaurants, front of house, kitchen or housekeeping, there’s an exciting and rewarding career in hospitality waiting for you here.
What is the main purpose of the role?
You key focus in this role is to ensure that all our guests receive the agreed high standards of service and customer care. The Conference Crew are responsible for setting up and servicing all Conference Rooms with the main focus of attention to detail, customer care and satisfaction with regards to cleanliness, refreshments and equipment provided to our customers.
The Ideal Candidate
To be successful in this team, it is essential that you can demonstrate a genuine interest in people and customer service with strong communication skills. Priority will be given to those candidates that have had previous experience in a customer facing role within a quality environment.
- A competitive salary
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
- Hotel based incentive and recognition schemes
- Access to our Exclusively Yours, Voluntary Benefits portal, which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
- Discounted accommodation with competitive colleague rates at our other hotels
- Long service awards which increase with length of service
- Excellent training and development opportunities within the hotel, the Company and our online e-learning portal
- Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
- Free meals on duty
- Free uniform provided
Please take a look.