De Vere Beaumont Estate
At the heart of De Vere Beaumont Estate in Old Windsor, sits an 18th-century mansion, a chapel, 429 bedrooms, 50 event spaces and a Georgian white house, set in 40 acres of parkland grounds.
Throughout 2018, an £11 million investment project saw the creation of a new Restaurant & Bar ‘1705’, the refurbishment of our bedrooms, event spaces and Reception, in addition to the majority of our public area spaces.
Main purpose of the role:
Working in our prestigous 1705 Bar you will oversee with support the operation of all beverage service within this area, you’ll support the drive and improvement of products, service and standards among the team.
You’ll be highly customer focussed, and will assist with the delivery of high quality beverage service to maximise revenue through up-selling, service standards.
The ideal candidate:
You’ll have a natural commitment and flair for outstanding customer service, and you’ll be able to deliver this in a confident, friendly and professional manner.
Ideally you’ll have worked in this environment before, have an eye for detail, and will be familiar with booking systems such as Open Table. Communication in this role is key, so fluent English is essential, but we would welcome candidates who can speak additional languages.
- A competitive salary
- 31 days holiday each year, including bank holidays (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
- Hotel based incentive and recognition schemes
- Access to our Exclusively Yours, Voluntary Benefits portal, which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
- Discounted accommodation with competitive colleague rates at our other hotels
- Long service awards which increase with length of service
- Excellent training and development opportunities within the hotel, the Company and our online e-learning portal
- Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
- Free meals on duty
- Free uniform provided
Please take a look.