Chicheley Hall, Chicheley
Just outside Milton Keynes, Chicheley Hall is a quaint hotel with incredible history. No wonder it has been used as a location for films like Pride and Prejudice and Black Beauty. We regularly host fun and exciting events such as open air cinema screenings, outdoor theatre and operatic performances, as well as business meetings and events. You'll see free roaming peacocks at Chicheley Hall, and we have our own very own vegetable garden meaning our chefs get to use home grown produce all year round.
As a tight knit team, we really take the care to promote our training and development opportunities across all our teams, meaning our colleagues build fantastic careers in hospitality. And although Chicheley Hall isn’t far from Milton Keynes, we make sure all colleagues enjoy our free onsite parking and have access to subsidised taxis when working late or unsociable hours.
Casual Food and Beverage Assistant
We are currently recruiting for Food & Beverage Assistants to join the team at Chicheley Hall.
You will work across our Restaurant and Events departments supporting with general food and beverage related duties, including taking orders, clearing tables, maintaining cleanliness and setting up/closing down for events.
We’re looking for someone who is naturally passionate about creating a great hospitality environment that delivers fantastic customer service.
You will be engaging, outgoing and confident and find achieving great customer service highly motivating.
Please note that this position is available on a casual as-required basis, based on the needs of the hotel. Working hours may include evenings, weekends and/or Bank Holidays.
- £6.50-£8.21 per hour
- Paid holiday entitlement earned based on hours worked
- Hotel based financial incentive and recognition schemes
- Access to our Exclusively Yours online benefits portal which provides discounts/cashback on travel, leisure activities, health, retail and motoring
- Access to our Inspire Online learning portal, with e-learning modules including Food Safety, compliance and professional development
- Discounted taxi for late finishes
- Free on-site car parking
- Free meals on duty
- Team social events and activities
Please take a look.