De Vere Horsley Estate
Do you fancy working in a place that has its own tower, management centre, Victorian mansion and chapel? Well, that is just a few of the outstanding assets hosted at the historic De Vere Horsley Estate - an excellent choice for your next career move. Located in Surrey, De Vere Horsley Estate is situated within 70 acres of stunning parkland and with 180 bedrooms, conference and events, a restaurant and bar plus weddings, there's an array of departments to choose from.
Housekeeping Assistant - Apprenticeship
What is the main purpose of the role?
When you join our Housekeeping Assistant Apprenticeship Programme, you'll be working to complete a Level 2 Hospitality Team Member Apprenticeship qualification. You'll know how to manage your time well, as you'll be learning and working as part of your development. You'll work hard, be committed and fully engaged with the apprenticeship programme.
As part of the Housekeeping department, your role will be to ensure that all the bedrooms and bathrooms are cleaned to the highest standard on a daily basis and that public areas of the hotel are maintained throughout the day. These tasks should be carried out with minimum inconvenience to hotel guests.
You’ll deal with any reasonable requests from guests in a professional and polite manner, ensure lost property is handed to your Line Manager and report any maintenance issues in a timely manner.
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for someone with a flexible approach to work, a ‘can do’ attitude and great attention to detail. It is essential that you have worked in a similar role, in a similar sized hotel.
You’ll be passionate and take pride in your work. You’ll also need to be punctual, well presented and helpful to guests at all times.
- A competitive salary
- Holidays based on 28 days each year, including bank holidays (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
- Hotel based incentive and recognition schemes
- Access to our Exclusively Yours, Voluntary Benefits portal, which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
- Discounted accommodation with competitive colleague rates at our other hotels
- Long service awards which increase with length of service
- Excellent training and development opportunities within the hotel, the Company and our online e-learning portal
- Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
- Free meals on duty
- Free uniform provided
Please take a look.