De Vere Wokefield Estate
Wokefield Estate has recently undergone an extensive and careful refurbishment to become one of the flagship hotels at De Vere. It’s just one of the reasons why we’re excited about the careers we can offer here. So whether you’re interested in joining our teams in golf, conferences and events, banqueting, housekeeping, kitchen, our fabulous 1560 restaurant or even at the onsite BMW Training Academy, you’ll have the opportunity to work and develop in a hotel estate that’s truly inspiring.
There’s great career development on offer for all our colleagues and we offer great perks at Wokefield Estate such as shuttle buses between Reading, free parking for drivers, discounted gym and golf membership (including free access to the golf driving range!) and free meals whilst on duty in our staff canteen. So as well as offering great career opportunities, we always strive to make Wokefield Estate a truly engaging and rewarding place to work.
Main purpose of the role:
Working with the Bars Manager with the day to day operation of all beverage service areas across the hotel, you’ll support the drive and improvement of products and service standards among the team.
You’ll be highly customer focussed, and will assist with the delivery of high quality beverage service to maximise revenue through up-selling, service standards.
The ideal candidate:
You’ll have a natural commitment and flair for outstanding customer service, and you’ll be able to deliver this in a confident, friendly and professional manner.
Ideally you’ll have worked in this environment before, have an eye for detail, and will be familiar with booking systems such as Open Table. Communication in this role is key, so fluent English is essential, but we would welcome candidates who can speak additional languages.
- A competitive salary
- 31 days holiday each year, including bank holidays (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
- Hotel based incentive and recognition schemes
- Access to our Exclusively Yours, Voluntary Benefits portal, which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
- Discounted accommodation with competitive colleague rates at our other hotels
- Long service awards which increase with length of service
- Excellent training and development opportunities within the hotel, the Company and our online e-learning portal
- Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
- Free meals on duty
- Free uniform provided
Please take a look.