De Vere Horwood Estate
If you are looking for a place to secure your next career move that offers the chance to work in a dynamic team in the heart of Buckinghamshire - then look no further than De Vere Horwood Estate just a short distance outside of Milton Keynes.
With meeting spaces to accommodate up to 300 delegates and 185 bedrooms this elegant and historic hotel offers unrivalled opportunities making it an ideal venue for your next role.
Late Housekeeping Assistant
What is the main purpose of the role?
You will be responsible for maintaining the cleanliness and good order of all assigned areas both public and back of house to create a pleasant environment for our guests and our team. You will also prepare roms for our guests and respond to a range of needs including providing extra linen, toiletries and more. You will clean the leisure facilites and ensure they are fully stocked every evening.
You’ll deal with any reasonable requests from guests in a professional and polite manner, ensure lost property is handed to your Line Manager and report any maintenance issues in a timely manner.
The Ideal Candidate
To be successful in this role you ideally will have previous experience in a similar type of environment, in addition to:
• A strong work ethic
• Good communication skills
• Excellent personal presentation
• Proactive approach
• The ability to work under your own initiative
- A competitive salary
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
- Hotel based incentive and recognition schemes
- Excellent training and development opportunities within the hotel, the Company and our online e-learning portal
- Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
- Free meals on duty
- Free uniform provided
Please take a look.