De Vere Beaumont Estate
At the heart of De Vere Beaumont Estate in Old Windsor, sits an 18th-century mansion, a chapel, 429 bedrooms, 50 event spaces and a Georgian white house, set in 40 acres of parkland grounds.
Throughout 2018, an £11 million investment project saw the creation of a new Restaurant & Bar ‘1705’, the refurbishment of our bedrooms, event spaces and Reception, in addition to the majority of our public area spaces.
Finance Assistant - Billing
What is the main purpose of the role?
We currently have an opportunity for a Finance Assistant to join our Accounts Team.
Predominantely you will be responsible for Conference Billing procedures, ensuring all revenue is checked with any discrepancies recorded, reported and actioned correctly. You will also respond to any client queries relating to their invoices and chase for outstanding payment in accordance with our procedures.
You will also undertake generalist accounts procedures to support the team, including purchase ledger and income audit.
The Ideal Candidate
Strong numeracy and communication skills are both key in order to succeed in this role. You’ll also need a great attention to detail, good time keeping skills and the ability to deal with constantly changing demands.
Previous accounts experience is not essential. Instead, we are looking for someone with a passion for an accounts role within the hospitality industry. The role therefore may suit somebody currently working in an operational role.
Working hours for this role are full-time at 40 hours per week.
- A competitive salary
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
- Hotel based incentive and recognition schemes
- Access to our Exclusively Yours, Voluntary Benefits portal, which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
- Discounted accommodation with competitive colleague rates at our other hotels
- Long service awards which increase with length of service
- Excellent training and development opportunities within the hotel, the Company and our online e-learning portal
- Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
- Free meals on duty
- Free uniform provided
Please take a look.