De Vere Beaumont Estate
At the heart of De Vere Beaumont Estate in Old Windsor, sits an 18th-century mansion, a chapel, 429 bedrooms, 50 event spaces and a Georgian white house, set in 40 acres of parkland grounds.
Throughout 2018, an £11 million investment project saw the creation of a new Restaurant & Bar ‘1705’, the refurbishment of our bedrooms, event spaces and Reception, in addition to the majority of our public area spaces.
Reception Shift Leader
What is the main purpose of the role?
As the Reception Shift Leader, you’ll ensure all Front Office shifts are supervised efficiently to ensure the warmest of welcomes to all of our guests.
You’ll support the Front of House Manager with the training and development of the Reception team.
The Ideal Candidate
Our ideal Reception Shift Leader will have previous experience within the hospitality industry, in a similar sized hotel and with supervising a small team.
We are looking for someone with excellent communication skills, an eye for detail and the ability to multi task.
You will also be Microsoft Office literate, and previous Opera experience would be a definite advantage.
- £18,720 per annum
- 31 days holiday each year (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
- Hotel based incentive and recognition schemes
- Hotel closure over the Christmas holidays
- Access to our Exclusively Yours online benefits portal which provides discounts/cashback on travel, leisure activities, health, retail and motoring
- Discounted colleague and family rates for accommodation within all De Vere hotels
- Long service awards and recognition which increase with service, including complimentary accommodation, food and drink plus extras
- Excellent training and development opportunities within the venue and across De Vere, including opportunities to complete nationally accredited qualifications
- Access to our Inspire Online learning portal, with e-learning modules including Microsoft Office, professional development and compliance
- Complimentary taxi for the first five miles when travelling to/from work outside of bus times
- Free meals on duty
- Complimentary use of the Leisure Club Gym and Swimming Pool
- Free on-site car parking