De Vere Beaumont Estate
At the heart of De Vere Beaumont Estate in Old Windsor, sits an 18th-century mansion, a chapel, 429 bedrooms, 50 event spaces and a Georgian white house set in 40 acres of parkland grounds.
Following an on-going £12 million investment project has seen the creation of a new Restaurant & Bar ‘1705’, the refurbishment of its bedrooms, event spaces and Reception in addition to the majority of our public area spaces.
Now you can be part of its bright future in one of the key roles from behind the scenes.
• Keep the kitchen clean & tidy
• General cleaning of all equipment used in the kitchen
• Cleaning of food areas
• Removal of refuse and cleaning of refuse areas
• Help unload food and equipment deliveries
• Support the chefs with daily duties
The ideal person will have:
• A positive attitude
• Good interpersonal skills
• The ability to work under pressure
• The ability to work on their own or within a team
• Excellent attention to detail
• A high standard of personal presentation
• Have a confident, professional and welcoming personality.
You may also see this as an excellent opportunity to gain experience in a thriving kitchen and for a potential first step in to an entry level chef career role.
What's in it for you?
- £8.21 per hour on a full time, hourly paid contract with opportunities for overtime
- 28 days holiday each year (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
- Hotel based incentive and recognition schemes
- Christmas closure, work load permitting
- Access to our Exclusively Yours, Voluntary Benefits portal, which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
- Free washable uniform
- Discounted accommodation with competitive colleague rates at our other hotels
- Long service awards which increase with length of service
- Excellent training and development opportunities within the hotel, the Company and our online e-learning portal
- Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
- Free meals on duty